Mulchtech
Make an Enquiry

NEW ARRIVALS: Treemme & TMC Cancela complete orchard mulching package. Treemme Forestry and Treemme Orchard packages.

About Mulchtech

Mulchtech is the sister company of Vinetech which was established in 2010 with branches in the Barossa Valley and Renmark SA. Mulchtech Australia is the original Australian Distributor for TMC Cancela products, allowing you to obtain a machine hassle-free.

About TMC Cancela

TMC Cancela provide high quality, Spanish-built mulchers that are distributed in over 50 countries, with more than 400 models, to more than 350 dealers, where over 2,000 units are sold each year. With more than 40 years of experience, they work to offer the best products in the sector, specialising in the manufacturing of agricultural, forestry and hydraulic machinery.

TMC Cancela seek to optimise Contractors, Farmers and end users’ job, with the aim of improving their productivity and thus achieve a higher performance. They are heading towards a new style of environmentally friendly products. We manufacture machinery that consumes less fuel, with technical features that provide a better control over the machines (such as rotor speed control or temperature control).

dealers countries machines tmc cancela map mulchtech south australia

In recent years they have been committed to the expansion and internationalisation of the business. We are present in more than 50 countries, where we have distributors of our products. Canada, Romania, Lithuania, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Australia and the USA are just some of our strategic points of sale. At this moment our main business is in Europe and North America, where we are leaders in countries like France or Germany. We have a logistic warehouse in California and another in Russia, thus providing an immediate service to the existing market in these countries. Our goal is to expand the export business, where we will allocate 70% of our production, leaving the remaining 30% for the domestic market.

We have always wanted something more

Since the very beginning, our brand has been synonymous of quality and creativity, features driven by a pioneering spirit that has helped us grow every day. Much of our work is based on creating and perfecting mulching equipment of our customers in the agricultural, industrial, forestry or construction environment.

That is why we make sure we provide an excellent service when it comes to meeting the needs of our customers, whatever sector they belong to, with the aim of providing them with practical solutions for their business.

Spanish-built mulchers
Efficiency in daily work
Maximum performance in exigent works
Customer support and after-sale service
HYDRAULIC 3

We believe in innovation

In recent years, the TMC Cancela team has dedicated itself to the development of innovative projects, equipped with the best materials, and always following an avant-garde style. Innovation is our main path of development and growth, as well as the main tool we have to guarantee competitiveness, sustainability and efficiency.

innovation mulchtech australia

This is TMC Cancela

In recent years, the TMC Cancela team has dedicated itself to the development of innovative projects, equipped with the best materials, and always following an avant-garde style. Innovation is our main path of development and growth, as well as the main tool we have to guarantee competitiveness, sustainability and efficiency.

About and Contact Form
CALL US

ENQUIRE
Review us on Google crosschevron-down